Consulting Day Overview
You consulting day program is designed to take a hard, critical look at all of your marketing programs, materials, and business strategies to see exactly how they're working for you, how you can get the most out of them, and what you need to do to get better results from every dollar you invest in your business or organization.
During the day, we'll review your overall goals and objectives and determine how to better align them with your mission and vision to get engagement...and results. We'll dissect your marketing pieces–both print and online–using our 12-point "Outrageous Marketing" copy checklist.
And we'll analyze the results you're getting from each marketing campaign and identify strategies to help you make them even more effective so you get the bottom-line results you need.
Here's What Happens Before, During and After the Session
- You'll provide the materials to be reviewed, including your business and marketing strategies, samples of your materials (hard copy or PDF format), online resources, emails, individual web pages, and complete websites.
- We'll review this material in advance of the in-person meeting so we're prepared with specific comments, concerns, and recommendations.
- During the on-site meeting we’ll analyze all of this material, and identify specific opportunities to better connect with target markets in a way that produces tangible, measureable business results.
- Along with these recommendations, we’ll develop methods to measure and track the total return on investment for every dollar allocated to these marketing, advertising, and business initiatives.
- We’ll identify specific options for automating many of the repetitive tasks that are associated with effectively following up and maintaining contact with new leads. This will help ensure that these prospects turn into long-term customers.
You'll Get a Comprehensive Implementation Plan that will Include:
- Recommended sources for lead generation
- High-level marketing strategies for multi-step campaigns identifying media type, format, and frequency
- Specific trigger points and copy recommendations to include in each step to help deliver the highest response rates for each campaign
- Recommendations for vendors, where appropriate, to secure the materials needed for each marketing step
This Extremely Powerful Approach Offers Three Important Benefits:
- The entire team will understand how to work together towards a shared goal.
- Everyone will learn and apply the strategies at the same time.
- The team will leave with a comprehensive plan for success and specific strategies to implement to achieve the targeted results.
Plus...You Can Even Include a Training Program During the Day!
While Ron is there with your group, and depending on how the day is scheduled, we can even present one of our highly effective training programs. This will let the entire team learn about our proven strategies and will make it much easier to implement the plans we develop during the day!
Thousands of Presentations
Ron has presented thousands of presentations to businesses and associations serving a wide range of industries and professions. During his professional speaking career of over 22 plus years, he has presented to over 65,000 people in industries including retail, self-storage, funeral, nursery and landscape, medical and dental, and others too numerous to list. He has also worked with groups that serve minority and woman-owned businesses, community rehabilitation programs, early child education, and military families, and has spoken for many meeting-planning, association-management and destination-management groups and nearly 50 association chapter leadership events.
Engages His Audience
Ron is an expert on marketing, customer service, and business development. His variety of programs are targeted specifically to his audience’s hot buttons to ensure his presentations are informative, relevant, and can be adapted easily to their particular environment. He is keenly attuned to the needs of his audiences and knows how to present engaging, humorous, and fun-filled programs. Participants will walk away uplifted and packed with tips, tools, and strategies they can use immediately when they return to work and start getting results right away!
Ron engages his participants through the use of humorous stories, input from participants, and group exercises. His programs are highly interactive with lots of group participation. This provides an environment for people to discuss issues, ask questions, and learn from other people who deal with the same concerns in their own organizations.
Easy to Work With
Ron is booked primarily by prior clients or program participants who ask him to speak at subsequent events. That’s because the feedback from his programs is always extremely high, with many participants saying how they felt his session was the best one of the conference! In addition, he is easy to work with, meets all event deadlines, shows up at the venue the day before the program and hours before his session to ensure that his program runs smoothly and is a success for his client.
In the Public's Eye
Over 20,000 people have subscribed to his Go Market You! email newsletter. His expert commentary has been featured in The New York Times and The Washington Post, and in Smart Money and Real Simple magazines. He has been a guest on nationally syndicated radio shows including ABC Radio, Dateline Washington, and The Gary Nolan Show.